Out with the old - in with the new
Cricks Mt Gravatt service department has had some major changes over the past couple of months and we are ready to show our loyal customers how we are continuing to improve under what have been some challenging circumstances.
Service staff are an important part of a customers experience when maintaining a vehicle and our team are ready to support and ensure you drive away happy the first time, every time. Some changes include:
- Service advisors with Jeep brand specific experience
- Increasing our service loan car fleet
- Complimentary car wash with every service
- Driveway drop off service
- Complimentary hot breakfast every morning 7:30am to 9:30am
With these changes, we would love to introduce you to the staff that will be looking after you.
- Michelle is our booking & reception superstar who strives to make the process easy & enjoyable. When she is not booking your car in she enjoys spending time with her dog Pippa and saving up to go travelling. She values working hard to live a great life. In her spare time she enjoys reading books such as The Alchemist & Gone Girl.
- Jesse has held a few different roles within the dealership and is currently our senior service advisor. He is a mechanic by trade and has qualifications with Toyota, Isuzu, Jaguar & Land rover. He values treating others how he expects to be treated and in his spare time Jesse enjoys building things in the shed and fishing. His favourite car is a Ford Model A 5 window coupe.
- Jemma has recently transitioned from bookings and reception to join Jesse as a service advisor. As a mum she understands driving a safe vehicle is paramount for everyone. She appreciates time is a valuable thing and aims to get you in and out as efficiently as possible. When she is not working she enjoys camping and 4 wheel driving with her family.
- Monique is our customer relations manager and also assists with bookings. If you have spoken to her before you would have noticed she has a pocket rocket personality and she talks at a million miles per hour. Recently moving from Melbourne, Monique spent some time working at our sales department as customer delivery manager before transferring to our service department. When she is not working Monique enjoys going to the beach, watching movies & travelling.
- Kara-Lee has recently been promoted to the role of assistant service manager. She will make it a priority to work with staff & customers to overcome concerns and improve processes. She enjoys working at Cricks Mt Gravatt service as there is a great team environment who all strive to give their best for our customers. She values dedication and appreciation and when she is not working she enjoys travelling. Her favourite quote is, a bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you fail to the make the turn - Helen Keller.
- Richard has been a Service manager for over 10 years and recently joined the team from AP Eagers. He has worked in a variety of positions including general manager and aftersales manager. Richards favourite car is a Skoda Superb, which he states is perfect when transporting his children to sport on the weekend. He believes in creating an entirely new service experience for our customers by listening to our customers and continuously evolving processes to suit customers. Richard values integrity, honesty and success and believes his new team mimics these qualities and our customers will enjoy the new Cricks Mt Gravatt service experience.